Thrustmaster Flight Hotas X causes crash after update to 1.14.6.0

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.
No, not applicable.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No

Brief description of the issue:
Crash in version 1.14.6.0 if Thrustmaster Flight Hotas X is connected.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
In 1.14.6.0 version If the joystick Thrustmaster Flight Hotas X is connected before launching MSFS or if I plug it while MSFS is running, it crashes without throwing any error. If the joystick is disconnected then everything is fine

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)
Lenovo T7 34IMZ5
i9-10900K, NVidiaRTX 3080

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?
No

Sorry to come back but do you have any advice? I cannot play at all since 1.14.6.0 after all attempts to reinstall, even Windows reinstall.

The controller worked perfectly with 1.14.5.0 and earlier. Now it crashes to Windows if the controller is connected.

Many thanks!

A couple of things:

1. Did you install the TM drivers and does Windows Game Controller Calibration recognize the stick correctly?

2. Have you tried different USB Ports?

My experience with another kind of Joystick and the same problem : 1. Start the game 2. when game start to load unplug the internet cable 3. connect jostick and create profile 4.close game 5.connect internet 6.start game 7. fs 2020 will ask you to download new or old data 8.new of course 9.download update…than you have to config jostick and all game setup…Happy flight !!!
Problem is in corrupted old files !!!

This may be of help?

Thank you all very much for your suggestions!

Indeed, the cloud profile was the issue. I have the Store variant.

I managed by following the step by step instructions from here: Corrupted cloud save - #4 by totalnikrypl