Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog drivers missing

I went to the Thrustmaster tech support page, and had no problems getting the drivers for my TPR rudder pedals, and they check out in game controllers.

However, when I click on the image of my Warthog stick, it also links to the rudder pedal software, and wants to know if I want to delete them before continuing. I guess it’s just a broken link or something.

Does anyone know where to get the correct software?

You should be able to download the consolidated driver package for all your devices here…
https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/product/hotaswarthog-en/

Regards

I’ve done that. When I click on drivers, it comes up as the TPR rudder pedals drivers. OK, so I clicked on it, even though I had previously installed the drivers for the pedals under that link. It asks me if I want to uninstall the TPR pedals drivers. I do, and it shuts off. When I tried again, it seemed to recognize and install drivers for both the pedals and Warthog stick.

When I go to game controllers panel, it shows the stick and pedals as OK. I can click properties for the pedals, and they test OK. However, when I click on the stick properties, I get a brief progress circle, then the panel just shuts down. in games, the stick doesn’t recognize.

For some reason, its the same software, both for TFR and Warthogs.