Thrustmaster TCA Airbus edition is not already compatible with MSFS 2020

Hey all,
yesterday i recive an Email from the Thrustmaster team, where they say me that the Airbus Pack isn’t alredy implemented in the game. They say also that our MSFS 2020 team is working to get this product functional for this sim.

Personally i think that the problem is the setting menù… The team haven’t alredy add all of the plane button plane; for example there isn’t the shortcut for the Wippers.

tca_quadrant_PR

Hope this can help all the person that have buy the TCA Airbus pack.

Filippo

might be of interest

Doesn‘t work. My mistake

I couldn’t try it yet, but there is new firmware available on the website of Thrustmaster for the throttle quadrant

I have been trying to buy this joystick since FS2020 came out, and you can’t find it anywhere. I refuse to pay a scalper 3 times the cost for one.

Thrustmaster really dropped the ball. How can you not foresee demand issues with MS coming out with a new flight sim in over a decade. You can’t fully enjoy FS2020 by just flying with the keyboard.

I almost believe there are like two guys working in their garage making these in the evenings after their day jobs.

Another botched launch I feel. I pre-ordered the Airbus quadrant on Amazon weeks before the 24th September launch date. Just before that date I got an email from Amazon saying the launch had been put back till 24 October and they’d dispatch then.

So you wait patiently then on the 23rd Oct you get another email saying there’s no stock and they haven’t got a clue when there’ll be any so they’ve done you a favour and cancelled your order. WTF!

Now of course there’s no other online retailer with stock (including thrustmaster) unless you want to pay 3 times the retail price to the ebay low life who’ve managed to acquire one not to SIM but just to rip off the genuine punter.

At least with the Nvidia 3080/3090 launch most retailers operated a queuing system for pre-orders and didn’t just dump the customer when stock was limited.

So frustrating. What’s the bet the launch of the new AMD kit in November will be plagued with the same problems?

I purchased this device from Amazon on 27th August with delivery in October but on 22nd October Amazon tells me that it is not available. In my opinion Thrustmaster has blocked the distribution because the device does not work as it should and they want to avoid that those who bought it send it back. :rofl:

I’ve been trying since FS2020 came out to buy this Joystick in the US.

It is not available anywhere. I’ve DM’d them a few times on Twitter, but all they do is say they are sorry.

I told them when they do have enough stock they should give us all a discount on them for our troubles.

I received mine yesterday after preordering from the Microsoft Store back in August. It does appear to be implemented in the game (with accurate photos etc), although I’ve only started playing today and couldn’t begin to say if all features/buttons are implemented correctly!

1 Like

@mowog74 welcome to rhe forum! Yes, it work for me too!

1 Like

Cockpit displays flicker continuously since latest MSFS2020 update when Thrustmaster Quadrant plugged in. Never happened before latest update. Unplugging Quadrant stops the screen flickering.
External views are not effected.
Any ideas please

My TN Airbus throttle is showing normal in the TM Flight Control Panel but does not operate correctly in MSFS2020. Throttles are randomly moving up and down and idle sits on reverse.

From Amazon today (been on order for 3 months)

Thrustmaster TCA Officer Pack Airbus Edition (Windows)

We’re unable to fulfill your order for the item(s) listed above because they aren’t available from the supplier any longer. As a result, we’ve canceled them from your order

Amazon did this to me on a TCA Quadrant 3 month pre-order a couple of days after the official launch.
I’ve given up on Amazon and am currently watching the Thrustmaster official store for availability.

Same thing for me. I ordered it 25 August on Amazon…

Thrustmaster TCA Officer Pack Airbus Edition (Windows)

We’re unable to fulfill your order for the item(s) listed above because they aren’t available from the supplier any longer. As a result, we’ve canceled them from your order

1 Like

Rishab has joined & will be ready to chat in just a minute.

This item was preordered. I understand there are production delays, but by cancelling my order you have removed me from the waiting queue for when this item is finally available.

Everything I have seen from the manufacturer indicates they will be producing more of the item and sending it out, but have delays due to high demand and due to the virus.

4:10 PM

Rishab | Customer Service

Hi Ben! Thank you for contacting Amazon. My name is Rishab . I will be happy to assist you today with your issue.(◕‿◕)

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

4:12 PM

Thank you.

4:14 PM

You are welcome.

Ideally, could we reverse the cancellation and leave the order open for when the item does eventually come back in stock? I realize it could be months more.

As I can see we’re unable to fulfill your order because item is not available from the supplier any longer.

I don’t believe it’s accurate. The manufacturer says they have delays due to the pandemic. It is a new product that launched, so it is not discontinued.

4:15 PM

I can understand your concern. But we have received a confirmation.

We also do not want to cancel the item, we want a sucessfully delivery of the product.

But Currently the item is unavailable.

And the item is not in stock.

I am sorry for any disappointment or inconvenience this may have caused.

1 Like

Amazon sent me an e-mail today to say the TCA quadrant was back in stock…went on website 10 minutes later…Out of Stock :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Scalpers again no doubt.

nah, most likely not scalpers at those prices (unless you see them popping up on Ebay for twice the price the next day).

It’s just a niche product with increased demand.

Just went on the Thrustmaster official site and low and behold, it’s in stock :open_mouth:

Order placed…delivery in 5 days :grin:

(…and yes they’re on ebay at double the price)