Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke Ministick Erratic Behavior

Hi, I kindly request assistance from fellow simmers. If you have any options or resolutions on that issue please participate, much appreciated.

• I own a Tca Boeing yoke connected with 2 combined TCA Boeing Throttle Quadrants and TPR Rudder Pedals.
  • I am using that setup on X Box Series X for Microsoft Flight Simulator
  • I assigned the ministick on the yoke for controlling the view on virtual cockpit.
    -It used to work as intended for few weeks
    -Lately the x axis on the ministick is showing some erratic behavior.
    -Looks like the ministick loses its calibration and sometimes there occurs an unintended drift movement as well.
    -Sometimes maximum and minimums of x axis goes unbalanced and sometimes it behaves totally unpredictable.
    -As I could observe, that erratic behavior of the ministick comes to a stop and everything goes back to normal for some time when I pull back the yoke controller. And afterwards out of nowhere it again starts to behave erratical.

Thank you kindly for all the responses in advance.

Same problem here. Just got it today

I know this one a little bit LOL. What I have done in the sensitivity settings is give any “noisy” channel a little dead zone, say 6-7%. This will not really affect your fun but it will take some jitters out of the control loop. Another thing I do is move the yoke full travel both axes a few times, which also reminds me to check for control travel, and seems to get most things settled down. You may need to spend time in sensitivity to see if there are any other noisy channels contributing to the problem and isolate them with small dead zones. YMMV but works for me.

I returned my Thrustmaster yoke and quadrants for good and switched to Honeycomb. This is a known hardware issue on Thrustmaster Boeing yoke, nothing you can do about it.