Thrustmaster TCA suddenly doesn't let my computer turn on it's screen saver or sleep

I have the Thrustmaster TCA joystick and throttle, Logitech pedals, and have had no issues, until this week. I’m not sure when this actually started, but it was over the last few days. With them connected, now, for some reason my system won’t turn on it’s screensaver or sleep. After testing, it’s the Thrustmaster stuff, not the Logitech pedals that seem to be the issue. If I unplug the TM stuff, but leave the pedals connected…screen saver works and sleep happnes. As soon as I connect the TM stuff, screensaver never turns on and the system won’t sleep.

Did a bunch of Googling and tried a ton of stuff, but nothing has worked. It’s just got me stumped as it just started this week. The only changes were a Windows cumulative update, Nvidia Geforce update and a update for my Realtek audio stuff. Uninstalled all those, and the problem with the screen saver, sleep still happens with the TM gear…Anyone run into this?

Same here. I have to unplug my usb devices.

Me too. Don’t know what is the reason.

Same here my pc comes back to life after few minutes

Same here… Began about a month ago

Same issue for me. I’ve found that it’s not brand specific, as both components of my TM Warthog as well as my CH pedals will prevent idling, which means no screensaver and no sleep. I cannot for the life of me resolve this issue so my guess is it’s a “feature” of a previous Windows update.

Has anyone been able to come up with a non-unplug/turn-off-powered-USB-hub solution to this problem?

In this day and age of everyone and their mom declaring their love/commitment to “green”/“carbon neutral” why is getting my power hungry PC so stupidly difficult to automatically go to sleep when my peripherals are plugged in?

This is the DUMMEST part of switching to a PC. I mean come on Microsoft, my Xbox can go to sleep with peripherals plugged in, why can’t Windows 11?