Thrustmaster Warthog throttle

My throttle does not operate properly in MSFS. It’s either full throttle or nothing at all. Any suggestions? It’s fine in DCS.

Map the throttle to the throttle axis.

My Warthog throttle worked fine without having to do any mapping or configuring. Have you installed the drivers or are you running the TARGET software, maybe?

+1 this as I have the same issue. My drivers are up to date and I am not running TARGET.

Are you guys using standard idle detent or are you configured for afterburner?

I have the afterburner detent on, but that should not change anything… does it?

Noticed something on another thread as well. The Warthog system is set up as two separate entities according to TARGET. Is it looking for it as combined maybe? That would not be great if it is so, I should be able to do both.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/thrustmaster-warthog-not-detected/146201/7

Found a solution in another thread.

That solved it, thanks! I was a bit confused coming from DCS. Thanks again and happy travels to you!

2 Likes

I solved this problem ( throttle going from 1 to 100 instantly) on my Warthog dual throttles unit.
Simply download Thrustmaster calibration tool 1.3 here

Step 1 flash firmware again ( even if you allready did so)
Step 2. Straight after, Run Thrustmaster Calibration Tool 1.3 ( use only this version) as administrator.
Step 3 move all axis of device and watch if they turn all to green in utility. Save the calibration…

Done… ( in my case)everything worked again like it should…

I know that lots of owners of TM warthog dual throttles are having problems with bad calibration, so i hope sincerely that this will help them to enjoy their expensive device again…