Thursday live stream into south east asia (msfs 2020 world tour)

For those of you interested to join, watch the stream, on simply come an fly with me, here’s the schedule for our next stream !

Departure October 15th 2020 (Thursday) 9:30pm Eastern Daylight Time (UTC -4)
WIll be departing out of Port Moresby, PNG (AYPY), will go down to Mopah, Indonesia (WAKK) for a quick turn to Timika, Indonesia (WAYY) and will continue to Bandanaira (WAPC) where we’ll be ending our stream !

Come in big numbers and let’s all have fun together !!!

Link to the stream below:

Link to my channel:

2 Likes

Sounds good I enjoyed the flight last night. I would recommend all to join it was entertaining and informative!

1 Like

thank you buddy ! gladly appreciated ! you are always welcome to join the stream :slight_smile:

REMINDER, THIS IS COMING UP TODAY !!!

For those of you interested to join, watch the stream, on simply come an fly with me, here’s the schedule for our next stream !

Departure October 15th 2020 (Thursday) 9:30pm Eastern Daylight Time (UTC -4)
WIll be departing out of Port Moresby, PNG (AYPY), will go down to Mopah, Indonesia (WAKK) for a quick turn to Timika, Indonesia (WAYY) and will continue to Bandanaira (WAPC) where we’ll be ending our stream !

Come in big numbers and let’s all have fun together !!!

Link to the stream below:

MSFS 2020 | World Tour: Episode #12 | A32NX | WAKK (Mopah) - WAYY (Timika) - WAPC (Bandanaira)

Link to my channel:
[https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBc4zEBCTujIA2_Yw9jMdFg?sub_confirmation=1

WAKK to WAYY lots of thunderstorms clearing to a lush tropical terrain with @CloudierBike598