Tilt +1.0 question a320

In the a320 (fenix) i have a notion in blue saying tilt +0.1
What does this mean and do i have to do something here?

There is no other plane around and no weather rader

“tilt” indicates, that you have activate the weather radar. But actually this do not work yet in MSFS.

“tilt” means the “angle” of the weather radar beam. e.g., if you “tilt” it down, you can look at the weather below your flight path. “+1.0” would mean, that you “look” slightly above it :slight_smile:
But it do not work yet, so you have no weather echos on your MAP display :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey there, @PSVwally. I moved your post here to the #third-party-addon-discussion:aircraft category since you are discussing the Fenix A320. I also changed the “a320neo” tag you added for a generic “a320” tag since the Fenix A320 in not the NEO variant.

On the Center Console there is a Weather Radar panel (pic below) where you turn on the system and set the physical scan tilt of the weather radar. Since weather radar is INOP now, this really has no effect. In any event, when you place the SYS switch to “1”, you will see the notification on the ND that the weather radar is tilted to +1.0 degrees.

Edit: @andrejetcat beat me to it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks… seems to me i hit a wrong button then because i know it isnt supported yet.