Tiny resolution of fonts in Skyvector, LNM and VFRMap toolbar plugins in VR mode

hello - is there any way to adjust the resolution of the font size in the toolbar plugins above in VR mode? the text is absolutely tiny and makes these great apps useless!!

thanks in advance,

I still cant get Skyvector to open in VR…I see the icon and when I click to open…its just a black box…?? any advice or tips? sis I miss something?

i find that these plugins open in a very small icon just with the minimise part of the window menu (i.e. out of the three in the top right of a window) visible…could be something on my system…but it may be open and just v small hanging around somewhere in your VR space. hope this helps

I’m afraid that the text is part of the map image the plugin is using.
I tried it with Little Navmap and there is no way to increase the size of place/streetnames on the map.

I found that when you click on the menu bar of the window to move it around - with the left mouse button held down, physically moving your head backwards brings the window closer to your face - releasing the left mouse when you have it close enough. Once it’s positioned closer to your face it’s a lot easier to read the text on the map.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.