TLOD Broken/Bugged

Apologise if this should have been posted here or somewhere else but im at my wits end with trying to figure this out and i really need help trying to understand if this is an issue my end or not…someone please help

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

Yes with or without mods bug reoccurs even after reinstall

Brief description of the issue:

Edges of TLOD broken can see tiles load/change in front of me and its not static to certain parts of the world its everywhere i go also not a DX12 issue as this happens with DX11 or 12… i have like a box surrounding my A/C where tiles are light and change when moving…reinstalled and problem was gone restarted my PC and problem returned, thought it was a 3rd party addon but after another reinstall and with nothing in community folder problem returned after restarting PC again i have to stress this is not a static tile loading issue

This is not the same issue as this post:Aerial ground tiles changing/popping in - #1136 by GingerTea1990 as ive posted in here and just seem to be ignored or assuming this is the same bug as DX12 or tile post which its not

But its similar only thing is this is a permanent bug

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

This is what it looks like now

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Debug > Display position)

East Midlands/Derby but this issue follows me because its a TLOD issue because this is what is supposed to look like:

This was taken yesterday after reinstall and 3rd party addons added back in

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Updated to latest…Issue happened…removed community folder stuff…problem still there…reinstalled problem had gone…added 3rd party addons…problem reaccured…reinstalled again problem gone…re added 3rd party addons excluding one i thought was breaking it…no problem sim and TLOD loaded fine…Turned on PC today loaded MSFS and problem is back with no additions to the community folder

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

R5 7600x
RTX4070TI
32gb
1TB M2
2TB SSD

setting at ultra/high LOD distances are set to 200/100

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Been experiencing this same issue for around a month now. Each time i play, i hope something MSFS end fixes it, but it never gets resolved. As well as the original issue, things have now changed and morphed into complete loss of buildings and scenery in the distance, blurrry/fuzzy distant tiles, with occastional “miles-long” mismatched (colour) tiles.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Same as OP’s. Looks like TLOD is around 75. But mine is set at 255. Even TLOD 400 doesnt resolve it.

Just wanted to add more details:

This issue has been frustrating to say the least. I am running a high end system: 78003xd, 4090, 32gb, in VR (Quest 3).

The issue began around 3-4 weeks ago. It started with mismatched tiles, with a circle around my A/C (Just as pictured above). I suspect this was the bing map data being updated? However, it then morphed into a loss of detail/buildings/tress in the distance. Looks as if my TLOD is at crazy lows, but it isnt. Even if i change to 400tlod, it makes no difference. This is world-wide. First noticed it at Heathrow/London, where taking off, i then turn 180 degress and head towards Shard building/London city airport/o2 arena and non of it is there. All missing, except for the shard building. It was all there previous to this issue. Also in rio de janeiro, after take off, loads of buildings are missing. In the distance, all i see is flat baron land. As i approach them, they spawn in very subtly at the last minute.

VRAM is at 49-50%, Turned off addons, tried reinstall, tried clearing cache, rolling etc, turned Tin served on/off, logged into xbox/out of xbox app, nothing works. Tried new window update, Nvidia updates.