To Asobo

None, by its very nature it is a selfish request. It couldn’t be anything else. Just as my request to not rollback is equally selfish.

1 Like

I’m happy with update, revert not necessary

4 Likes

Look all pls to that 2 posts before my!

This is BIG problem! BIG PROBLEM!

Im begin to worry if things realy can get better with time.
If the massive amount of issues go on, and there are no fast hotfixes and only montly updates, first the end users, and then the third party developers will jump the ship.
This would be the end of MSFS.

3 Likes

Did you check that your graphics settings were the same as before? I noticed in mine they were all set down to Low and I had to put them back up again.

1 Like

@moadib2709
This is the most level headed summary of where we are that I’ve seen here is days. When August 18 came on the horizon I was convinced they had a build in the wings (!) which incorporated the sweat and toil of months of reporting back feedback and bugs.
Instead we have a mess and a community divided.
Thank you.

4 Likes

Very true, agree…

Ideally there should be options to update, not update and rollback, so everyone could be happy.

1 Like

As I understand, this is not possible and therefore we haven’t still clear infos about functionality of system as complex! Then we can only really hope and hope and…

i suggested this before, some say it wouldt work because of multiplayer

I am not debating whether it is broken for an isolated group of players. I sympathize with those who are experiencing these issues. However, the question remains: what about those who aren’t experiencing any issues? Personally I have experienced an increase in overall performance, as well as every one on my friends list I’ve questioned about it.

1 Like

The option I’d like right now is a refund and to come back when PMDG, A2A, Majestic and Hotstart show up.

1 Like

if everyone goes away till things get better, there wouldn’t be users, therefore no addons

Ok but for a lot of people including myself, this was actually better with the new patch. No problems whatsoever! Better FPS, bug fixes etc. I vote no to reverting the patch since there’s more pros to the patch than cons.

1 Like

FUBAR are you even looking out of the window , the landscape has taken a nose dive and being that it was this generations main selling point - you are cutting Asobo too much slack , even the testers are bemused at the state of release version compared to the one they were testing.
Asobo need a kick up the ■■■ for this level of incompetence and it disgusting that there has been no communication from them or MS on all of the issues and problems.
People are upset because it was marketed as a finished product not something where you the consumer were expected to be the alpha and beta tester for the next five years .

4 Likes

Again if I could say,

I see that engine ok, also that weather system is perfect but now they probably must solve something what they not expected - stability and incompatibilities, HW problems and what is worse - not start sim situations. How can I as developer can imagine that bugs??? I think start from some good point need to be again, they must know what versions have. Question is if other systems with this huge big ship (as complex) can allow that heh

This is a problem in the whole industry, everywhere else this would be seen as scam.
Imagine your plumber would come back every week and fix a little thing till the s**t finaly stops hitting the fan.

heh now I really can imagine guys inside Laminar house to laugh so loudly… Nothing against to this, in this time it’s true.

1 Like

I don’t understand this. They had a much much bigger problem to solve in order to satisfy any prospective customers. If MSFS fails, the whole flight simulator community would shrink to whatever it was before MSFS launch and be forgotten once again in a dark corner.

XPlane/P3D won’t gain many customers if MSFS fails because ~95% of the newly acquired customers by MSFS does not overlap with targeted audience of either sim.

1 Like

Now I can only ask for sure, hope you guys know that story, what was with Flight? Really I don’t remember that product, also never ordered, don’t remember really…