To Asobo

Please Asobo rethink you strategy, be humble and revert this patch. Was a mistake.
The community needs tested patches, don’t hurry with this.
Its a great work, lets do together, support devs who want to help.

32 Likes

You mis-spelt Microsoft. Can everyone stop blaming Asobo. This is a MS product, the own it, they manage it and publish it. Asobo are just the developers.

10 Likes

Yes Asobo just listen to this random guy on the forums.

10 Likes

I had to edit the text a bit because I got flagged. But hopefully some of you can appreciate the subtext.

6 Likes

He is right, rolling back to the pre patch version would be the best.

11 Likes

I hope you know its not Microsoft who creates the patches or the game. The DEVELOPER is ASOBO. The Publisher and marketer is Microsoft. He is addressing the right entity in this post

5 Likes

I’m curious, what consideration is being made for those who aren’t experiencing issues with the current patch and had experienced even more with the previous patch? Should they suffer as well?

9 Likes

Is this the case for anyone?
My experience before the patch was maybe some low fps, one crash to desktop after a 10h flight and a few autopilot bugs. Now its crash to desktop right after takeoff, and those who can run the simulator report worsened autopilots.

I cant’t realy see what has been improved for anyone aside slighly highter performance for some users.

2 Likes

Ugh i love this movie!

Sorry, but the sim is broken now, it wasn’t before the update.
Fps gain isn’t everything, we need a stable sim, which is not the case now.

2 Likes

Not my experience at all. No CTD but I had the MFD on the Baron go out on this last flight. Fortunately, I know how to read a VFR chart, so I continued my flight and landed without any problem. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

No, it is not. I’m pretty satisfied with the update. Not saying others shouldn’t get sorted, but please don’t assume everyone else is having the same bad experience with patch 2.

13 Likes

okay. i realy had the impression the patch has mostly done more damage than good for everyone

I am also satisfied. Less processor load, more outsourced to the GPU, no crashes. In general the FS runs smoother for me now. But I don’t fly airliners either. But rolling back? Hell no. The next update will come in 4 weeks at the latest. There are enough other things to do in the FS. Airbus, 747 etc… are not everything.

6 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Same goes for me as well I am having a few little bugs but everything is running really really well we must move forward. Your computer must be the culprit

3 Likes

Absolutely, very well said and very fair and constructive. I have had excellent experiences prior to this and now image quality is compromised, CPU utilization is now crazy low, and I went from 11 hours of great flight and really no issues vsync’d to a solid 30 frames and just ended a flight when frames went into single digits despite a huge amount of CPU and GPU headroom. There are very serious problems with this patch and I hope it can be reversed. I will park it until then.

3 Likes

well, i can do nothing in the sim because of constat crashs

2 Likes

Very sad!

I don’t want to be DUDE but as I started see that users have different kind of problems (and very big problems) and also users existed without any big problems (also me) as we say stability, run and update sim, I said that this will be never ending story. Hard to say now for hope, I expect some Asobo representative create some message and tell us really true, what is behind this all big problem!

1 Like

Forums usually attract more customers who are having issues, which is perfectly understandable.

Every report should be taken seriously and I’m sure Asobo is well aware of what’s going on. Our only option is to wait and keep reporting any game breaking bugs. Hopefully it won’t take long until a hotfix is released. The current state of the A320 and Garmin avionics is pitiful but I’m keeping myself busy with other things, there’s a lot to explore in MSFS.

Performance wise, they kicked the ball out of the park!

3 Likes