Toggle Values and Events: Where to find some?

Hi!

I am setting my new Stream Deck XL to interact with MSFS. In the Stream Deck software is a 3rd party software that lets me enter TOGGLE_EVENTS and TOGGLE_VALUES. Which is great, because I don’t have to use hotkeys this way, which makes it possible for me to enable f.e. the HDG Hold while MSFS is not in focus. And, f.e. when the AP switches to APR mode and turns of GPS NAV, the buttonlight on my streamdeck is also turned off. Also, you can program various gauges, for example ITT degrees or N1%.

I use two lists of toggle events an toggle values to try and find the correct value path, so that I get the right triggers/values:

1. [Flight-Tracker-StreamDeck/TOGGLE_EVENT.cs at master · nguyenquyhy/Flight-Tracker-StreamDeck · GitHub](https://github.com/nguyenquyhy/Flight-Tracker-StreamDeck/blob/master/FlightStreamDeck.Core/TOGGLE_EVENT.cs
  2. [Flight-Tracker-StreamDeck/TOGGLE_VALUE.cs at master · nguyenquyhy/Flight-Tracker-StreamDeck · GitHub](Flight-Tracker-StreamDeck/TOGGLE_VALUE.cs at main · nguyenquyhy/Flight-Tracker-StreamDeck · GitHub

I can’t find some functions, both in the TOGGLE_EVENT and TOGGLE_VALUE lists. I just listed all the values/toggles, maybe some of you know which paths to use? Thanks in advance!!

TOGGLE_VALUE:

1. Can’t find a value to display N1% for engine 1 & 2 individually.

TOGGLE_EVENT:

1. Can’t find an event to turn the engine buttons in the C700 to start/stop.
  2. Can’t find an event to turn on/off the pitot/static anti ice button in the C700.
  3. Can’t find an event to turn on/off the L&R engine generators on in the C700.
  4. Can’t find an event to turn on/off EXT PWR on the C700.
  5. Can’t find an event to switch between NAV1 and NAV2 for the AP Source selector. I did find a toggle to switch between GPS source and NAV1&2 source.

Best regards,

Stefan

Also looking for NG% for the TBM…

I believe you need may need to ask Hy (the developer) to add any specific missing Events or variables.

There appears to be a way to add your own additional ones, if they are missing, but I have not figured that out yet.

Asobo is adding new ones with each update to the SDK.

Hi. How did you do the GPS/NAV switch toggle ? It’s killing me !

BTW, the Nav 1 / Nav 2 switch is a simvar as standard, in Axis and Ohs …

I think you can do all this and much more in the very logical and easy to use Spad.next. You need the complete version though for the SteamDeck functions. Spad is immensely powerful with all planes in MSFS in general - highly recommended.

Hello Stefan,

Did you ever figure out how toggle events should be formatted in Flight Tracker? I have installed the Mobiflight module in the community folder, but cannot get any of the toggle events for the MFD ( as well as others) to execute based on the list of commands. I have referenced the Mobiflight list of events from:

FlightStreamDeck.Logics/KnownEvents.cs,

I have tried to format it several ways but to no avail. For instance, MOBIFLIGHT.AS1000_MFD_FPL_Push or G1000_MFD_FLIGHTPLAN_BUTTON or MOBIFLIGHT_AS1000_MFD_FPL. None of these get a reaction within MSFS 2020 on the MFD screen. What should the correct format be? Nothing seems to work for me. If you don’t know, can you possibly point me in the right direction for help? Hy on the Flight Tracker Discord, does not have a clue what is causing this and he is not familiar with the Mobiflight commands. Thanks :slight_smile:

UPDATE: Apparently something is operating in the background or there are some hotkeys that disable the Stream Deck functions assigned to the MSFS 2020 profile I am using. When I redo a clean start. The buttons work OK. But sometimes there is a total disengagement that baffles me. Also, I still have the problem of not being able to find the events list that follows the format of a preface with “MOBIFLIGHT_AS1000…”. Does anyone know where this list of events is located? I am clueless about where to find it. Thanks :slight_smile: