Tool to visualize all previous flights on a map?

Do you know a tool with which you can read out the logbook and visualize all previous flights on a map?

2 Likes

Not for the in-game logbook. But Little Navmap gives you a logbook and tracking, and a lot of other things

3 Likes

After your flight, LittleNavMap can save the flown trail as a GPX file, which can be opened in GoogleEarth.

1 Like

That’s nice, but can it also visualize all the flights before that in total? I am flying with the C172 around the world right now and it would be great if I could display all the legs on a world map.

Of course I can do this manually, but it would be great if you could somehow read this from the logfile of the MSFS.

1 Like

FSHub is pretty good. Keeps track of all your flights, and does display on a map every place you’ve landed. Whole bunch of other stats too.

1 Like

I’m currently developing an in-sim window/app that imports flight records from this app (GitHub - SAHorowitz/MSFS2020-PilotPathRecorder: Record your flight path with key flight information archived during the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 flights. Then export that data to a KML file to use with Google Earth for 3 dimensional flight analysis) and displays them on map. Other features include a logbook, flight planner that can import .pln files and make them into printable plans and a POH viewer. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am pretty sure it (MSFS) needs to have a (binary/compresed) log buried for stats and total time.

I normally have LNM open, so mostly tracked but would be nice to recover it all.

My numerous flights from Miami to Nassau would scribble that whole area with tracks🤣

My fav logbook is SimToolKitPro

1 Like

I am using Google Earth. By uploading your flight plan, it will display on the map and you can save it for future reference.

It would be great to have a tool that reads the Flightsim Log and plots it to a map.

It’s another third party tool, but I’ve been enjoying Volanta in addition to Little Navmap and SimToolkitPro.