Toolbar Menu in VR ? Anybody know how?

I really hate starting another topic for a simple question, but I can not find out how to access the menu bar while in VR.
I’ve search the forum but it has many different names and nothing explaining this was found. I even printed the keyboard chart but nothing was specific to VR mode. Is this a secret? Is it even possible.

Ironically I can’t get it to come up in VR and can’t get it to go away in PC mode.

2 Likes

Hi @KingAirB200

The option you want is actually under ‘VR’ and then ‘TOOLBAR TOGGLE’. Attached if the default key assignments. I assign mine to the middle mouse button … that way I can easily find it when in VR. I try not to use the keyboard at all in VR. Good luck!

3 Likes

Thanks!

That makes since, and I never even thought to look at key bindings to find it. :crazy_face:

Good advice too. Keyboard and VR don’t mix for me either

1 Like

DO you know guys why in VR mode toolbar sometimes showing and sometimes not ?, i need to click sometimes a couple of times to show up.

I bound it to the little side button on the mouse but I haven’t even tried it yet so I don’t know.
Another bug I suppose?

it only shows in cockpit view for me, not in external views. dont know if you can rebind this for all views?

It bug or just me, that’s way I want to confirm if this happening to nay of you. In my situation, toolbar not always show. Sometimes I need to click many times button.

I have the spacebar setup for mine. It’s pretty easy to find with the headset on.

Regards
Steve

It’s also worth considering/getting VoiceAttack for functions like this when using VR. Simply put, it uses voice recognition to use words/phases to emulate that you pressed a certain key. I tend to use it for simulator features like toggling the toolbar, map or resetting my view point. Worth a look, you can also pick up and use it as a demo which is restricted to a limited number of commands.

1 Like

Hello,
I moved your post from General Discussion to the VR category.

Many thanks for asking the question, I was wondering the same, new VR convert here :slightly_smiling_face: . I think I’ll bind to one of my mouse side buttons as I have a 2 button mouse.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.