Toolbar Pushback

3rd party aircraft are supported. However, the PMDG DC-6 comes with its proprietary “Cloudmaster” EFB, which overrides the default ground services. Try to call the ground services via ATC. They will reject your request. So this is not an issue with the mod, but merely something PMDG decided to implement themselves. Here is a screenshot of the PMDG EFB:

Thanks for the clear and prompt response.

1 Like

The UI, full functionality and ease of use makes this the best Push Back add-on currently available. I started off with the pay-ware Push Back Express many months ago but now find myself using the Toolbar Pushback much more regularly.

Thank you very much for developing this awesome application and offering it as a freeware.

4 Likes

oh yeah, this mod makes me feel ripped off by the PBE people. Needlessly comprehensive and expensive.

1 Like

Great addon, thanks! Do you know of any resources for developing custom panels that you’d be able to share? I’m trying to work it out, but it’s slow going…

1 Like

Update 1.2.0 is released

5 Likes

Really appreciate all of your development efforts. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

One of the best mods out there all
Your efforts are greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

Let me start by saying that I love this mod. It has made pushback so much better for me.

I don’t know if what I am experiencing is for ver 1.20 or it was in the previous version.

When the TBPP is turned on in the toolbar options, the game stutters badly. It also creates a sawtooth pattern in frametimes. See below:

When it is turned off in the toolbar options, the game is smooth as silk and frametimes level out. See below:

The only items in community folder are:
Navigraph NavData
Toolbar Pushback
FBW A320

Nvidia RTX3070 471.11 drivers
Intel 10700K

Is anyone else experiencing this?

1 Like

Thank you for your detailed report! Yes, I was able to reproduce this and can confirm.

I’ve found the issue and will release a fix asap. Stay tuned!

2 Likes

Glad I could help. Your work is superb !

1 Like

Update 1.2.1 is released

4 Likes

Hello,

I have downloaded the latest version of Toolbar Pushback and I am using this mod with the FBW A32NX. However, after I try to taxi and make a turn onto another taxiway, I find that the aircraft is unresponsive. The plane does not turn even though the exterior and interior models show the rudder pedals moving. I have checked to make sure that the N/W disc is disconnected but even then the plane does not turn when moving the rudder pedals. I find that I only have this issue after I use Toolbar Pushback, and when I do not use it, I am able to turn the plane with the rudder pedals without any issue. Perhaps this might be a bug? I am not sure.

Thank you.

FIXED: Processes that could have caused frame rate fluctuations.

Oh, that’s what was causing that issue for me. Well, I can confirm it is fixed now. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Broke the steering mate.

Yeah, there is a major bug in version 1.2.1, after ending pushback the aircraft cannot be steered (at least with the rudder pedals). Happens with the FBW320NX (latest dev.) and probably with other aircraft as well.

@V3ER4981 @jfoguet61 The steering issue has been fixed. Please update to version 1.2.2 :wink: Thanks for pointing out.

1 Like

Patch 1.2.2 is released

1 Like

Excellent, will check it out!

Is there any quick/easy way for you to assign some sounds to the respective commends. Like when you connect/disconnect the tug that the ground crew tells you that Pins have been removed and such. That would be awesome.