Toolbar Pushback

Thanks Neo4316, you may be right, it could be something else, but this happened in most - if not all - my flights since I updated to 1.2.2. Could be a conflict with some other mod, or with my version of the FBW 320NX.
Anyway, I also use the “Tiny Taxi Ribbons” app, I love it to improve the visuals. But (at least the version which I have) still shows the big aid sign with the distance to the runway start. The developer has removed it from Flightsim.to, so I do not know if there will be more updates for it or not.

Mandatory Update 1.2.3 is available

4 Likes

Just did the update and the pushback feature works but no vehicles and the other functions do not work at all. I can’t toggle the jetway, catering, cargo. etc. maybe I have done something wrong. Either way it is not working completely on my end and I really like this tool!

Tried 1.2.3 with SU5, unfortunately MSFS froze when trying to load a flight after configuring in world map. After I removed the Toolbar Pushback from community folder the flight loaded fine.

@SaintedGolf136 The Toolbar Pushback add-on was thoroughly tested by me and the beta testers. What aircraft did you use when the services did not work? For example, the PMDG DC-6 has its own custom EFB which handles these services. And at which airports have you been?

@omszz Are you using any other community add-ons? If so, what are those? Also make sure the add-on is installed correctly. Please follow these instructions.

Hi,

I am sure that it was tested. However, I am having issues with it at the present moment. I have tried the tool with the 787, 747, CRJ, and FBW A320NX all have been updated post update. No other addons are being used. No ground vehicles show up and you can’t toggle the cargo door or catering. Sometimes you can toggle the jetway and it works. However during the push you can’t turn the nose left of right and no tug is displayed. When I did the updates nothing was in my community folder as suggested.

@AmbitiousPilots looks like the issue is SU5, even after I removed Toolbar Pushback, a particular airport KSFO is causing my freezing issue, so nothing to do with Toolbar Pushback.

@omszz Alright. There are reports about CTD’s and freezes in the forum. Have a look at this poll.

@SaintedGolf136 I’ve heard that some custom airports can cause the default ground services to disappear. There is also a known simulator bug currently that causes this. As this is not directly related to my add-on, all we can do is report the problem to Asobo and wait for a fix, unfortunately.

Hi everyone, is this still working since latest updates?

Works for me just now…

1 Like

Did you have to update it?

It appears greyed out for me?

When was the last time you update the mod? The current version is 1.2.3 released in 27 July 2021.

If you installed the mod prior to this date, then yes you need to update it.

1 Like

Ah ok!

Where is the latest version available if you don’t mind me asking?

Here it is, you can follow the mod updates too from the website. That way, if there’s any new release from a mod that you follow, you will get a notification. Pretty handy to keep your mods up-to-date.

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

I did some more testing looks like there is instability due to toolbar pushback.

Loaded flight into KATL, with FBW and Toolbar Pushback in community folder - CTD soon after loading into airport.

Loaded same flight into KATL, with FBW only (removed Toolbar Pushback from community folder) - no CTD.

I have SU5 and latest hotfix installed. Nothing else in community folder except FBW.

1 Like

I was wondering the same as since this hotfix had my first ever CTD on MSFS so thanks for letting us know. I shall remove this mod for now and hope that this fixes it

Will AREX Pacific/Europe/NA work with the Toolbar Pushback? I am assuming that AREX just updates the models/textures in the library. If I call for a pushback tug via Toolbar Pushback, I should see the right tug if I was at Brisbane Airport, for example.

Reason I ask is that in the AREX features, it mentions this

• Uses the default system of calling ground services, no external apps or files needed.

Will Toolbar Pushback work with AREX, because it uses the default system and no external apps? Second assumption is that the Toolbar Pushback is not an external app, it’s in the sim.

Used AREX with Toolbar Pushback, works perfectly.

1 Like

You’re right with your assumptions and as @Neo4316 confirmed, Toolbar Pushback works with AREX :wink:

@Neo4316 Thanks for testing! :+1: