Touch Controller compatibility should be in marketplace info

I play exclusively with Oculus Touch controllers, and not all aircraft have full support. The only ways to know if an aircraft has full support is to catch reviews (if it’s mentioned), check here on the forums (crapshoot), or buy it and find out . . . That’s not ideal.

I would suggest adding an icon next to the PC and Xbox icons in the marketplace to denote whether an aircraft has full support or not.

How this has no votes idk. Bro we are not the only two people feeling this way. I play exclusively with motion controllers(quest 2). im absolutely obsessed with it and wont fly any other way anymore.

The lack of info out there for VR controller support in different planes is nuts.
I want to buy marketplace aircraft but I havnt been able to find any info on VR controller support for them. No idea if we’ll ever get it or even if its possible? Do you by chance know of any marketplace planes with full vr support? Best wishes dude!

1 Like

Really depends on what you call “Full VR Support”

Ideally, every Plane in MSFS should, have some VR Compatibility “Rating” … but that would have to be set by the Plane Dev… Nobody has time or technical aviation knowledge (not even MS) to fully TEST & EVALUATE every MSFS plane for “VR Compatibility” – whatever that is define to be.

The best judge of a Plane’s “VR SUPPORT / Comparability” are those using VR - and there seems to be quite an active communiy of VR users, that communicate their finds well with the MSFS community.

Not being a VR user, the impression I get is that VR compatibility is far more a function of the players hardware, than a given plane, and it takes a very powerful system (ie Expensive), to be able to handle VR in an acceptable Visual way.