🚲Tour de France Stage 10, Raced Earlier Today {Courchevel, 3 Official/Modeled POIs, 8 BTR POIs}

Hi!

You may remember my National Park events the past several weeks. With Season 1 of that series done, I’m starting a more relaxed series of flights along major trade routes, waterways, pilgrimages, etc.

Unlike past events, I won’t be live streaming my own audio or camera, which means I can actually hang out in the Discord CTAF channel if anyone else would like to chat! And for those looking for a less social flight, I will still be live streaming, but this time Bushtalk Radio will be the main host.

This is my second event with the new format, so I’d love your help in shaping future flights!

Hope to see you there!
Jules

What to expect on this trip:

• Courchevel Departure
  • 3 Official/Modeled POIs
  • 8 Bushtalk Radio POIs

Server: West USA
Settings: All Players, No Traffic
Discord: Discord
Twitch: Twitch
Suggested Add-Ons:

Flight Plan:
(They are identical, the second just has short waypoint names to work around this bug.)

Airplane: Beechcraft Bonanza G36, although any aircraft that can climb well should work
Weather: Scattered Clouds
Liftoff Time: 7:30 AM (5:30 UTC) – Roughly an hour after sunrise
Autopilot:

• Simple: NAV mode, ALT mode @ 9000 ft (although this misses a lot of cool scenery on the ground)
  • Complex:
    • At Lake Annecy, spiral descent to 2500 ft for landing at LFLP
    • Takeoff from LFLP and ALT mode @ 3000 ft
    • Land at LFLB. After LFLB - Climb to 6500 ft using VS @ 1000 FPM
    • Descend to see Perret Tower, then climb to 9000 ft using VS @ 1000 FPM
    • After Basilica, descend to 7500 ft
    • After clearing the foothills beyond Mont Aiguille, descend to final TPA of 1500 ft
1 Like

Excellant enjoyable flight but without comms. How do I find Voice Room or Event on Discord to chat on these flights? Frank

Hi! Glad you liked the flight! This is the Discord link, hope to see you next week! https://discord.gg/vznJkzeTF8