Tow rope or winch disconnects Kinetic

Hi all,

I have just installed the Discus 2 and Kinetic Assistant.
However, if I try to do a winch or aero tow the tow rope disconnects as soon as the winch or aero tow starts.
I can’t figure out what I am doing wrong.
Advice please?

Hello,
For anything related to third parties, the Third Party category is the best place to discuss these items. This topic has been moved there.

Thanks, I’m new to the forum so still learning.

1 Like

No worries!
The developer is a user of these forums, but third parties are not allowed to support their products inside the official MSFS forums. If you don’t hear from anyone else, you may wish to try using their Discord server for support.

FYI, I have found the problem. The Kinetic guide says that for Discus 2C, if the tow tab is not selected in the Kinetic Navigator panel the tow rope will disconnect on roll. However, even if tow is selected, the tow rope disconnects. It works fine with the DG808S.

The panerl that show the winch settings has to be changed to the navigation panel.

Regards,

Steve

3 Likes

Hi again,
I’m not sure what all of that means because I don’t have that addon :sweat_smile:, but I’m glad you figured it out! I’m going to mark your post as the solution, in case anyone else needs this information.