Traffic changes - implications to simconnect (FSLTL / AIG)

Agreed - Asobo - Please speed up runway rollout speed and have the AI take the first exit once they get to an appropriate speed!

5 Likes

There’s a big blue message at the top of this page that says they are aware live weather is intermittent for some people. Check it out.

2 Likes

Remember guys, that you can still use FSLTL injector to inject only static aircraft that doesent depart. It will take some fps but is worth do it with setting 1.

The other issue is Sim doesn’t clear cache/memory for AI traffic at an airport sometimes! Returning to the original airport most of the times results in seeing AI planes stack up on top of each other! This is true with AIG and FSLTL which is Sim related. Hope they have or will address this issue.

That’s still happening to me

Under the beta FSLTL seems to only be injecting en-route traffic only, and not a full complement of it.

At LHR at 0740L and it hasn’t injected a single aircraft on the ground, which is unheard of.

1 Like

Our advice right now - want to use FSLTL - don’t install beta SU11 or rollback to SU10. The regressions from SU10 are so impactful it’s made our injector unusable for now.

9 Likes

Do you guys see landing with FSLTL? Everything works well except there are no landing aircraft

For me therefore spinning aircraft have stopped! Instead they taxi into each other which is fine for me! FSLTL by the way

As highlighted above and in my opening post - the regressions in SU11 mean currently you are unlikely to see anything land or very rarely with the injector.

2 Likes

True! Did not read to the end!

Just FYI, if I have static aircraft set to zero nothing seems to be injecting on the ground, everything is en-route.

If I set static aircraft to 1, suddenly a load of ‘live’ traffic is injecting on the ground alongside the static stuff.

I’d rather hoped we were past changes trashing 3rd party add-ons :face_exhaling:

Can third party developers fix those remaining issues or is it again Asobo’s job?

Have you asked on Devsupport if they have a solution?

That will never stop. It would be impossible not to.

Isnt the Beta, just beginning?
If enough visibility is shown on issues such as taxi speed / rotating aircraft at holding point, chances are Asobo will solve it before official release.

Yes, I am being optimistic!

Cheers,
Nish

1 Like

the reason they take this exit is because is the closest to the parking spot they go, normally if the parking spot is near the end of the runway they gonna taxi all the runway, the system is dumb the ways the ai traffic uses the taxiways and runways, sometimes even the use runway for taxi to go another runway they don’t distingue the runway or the taxiways

Guys,this is the first beta drop of the new Update. If stuff does not work, get a detailed description of the issue to FSLTL or AIG. 3rd party devs can then test it and create detailed reports to Asobo to fix it.

In the last SU we had major issues within the first updates that had been solved quickly by Asobo.

5 Likes

This is from safe mode

I know that beta is meant to test the newly added functionalities etc. but it’d be really really cool if the team could add these two fixes throughout the beta process. These are make the landed aircraft leave the runway at the first exit and make them move fast not with 5 knots, and make the taxi speed faster. These would really help a lot for those who play the sim offline.

6 Likes