Training occurring in dark with weird voice calling out pitch

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No
Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

No
Brief description of the issue:

I tried to do a training on basic handling. I did the same training yesterday and it was fine. Today I repeated it and it was occurring in real time - ie it was at night and the plane and sky were dark. In addition, a voice kept calling out things attitude underscore dlg. Restarting the sim didn’t fix the problem. I didn’t make any configuration changes since yesterday other than a couple controller button assignments.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Okay , I partially figured this out. It all seems to be related to FSUIPC7. The time of day thing was because I had enabled an option to sync flight time to system time. I didn’t realize that would apply even to trainings.

Quitting FSUIPC entirely fixed the issue with the weird narration, but I’m not sure what specifically was causing it. Here’s an example of what was appearing in the objectives and being read out loud:

Update: Waiting for input from John Dowson, but it appears that the problem is caused by turning on the autosave options in FSUIPC7. No idea why that would be but on first pass, disabling those options makes the problem go away.