Transall C-160 | Azurpoly | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Cinematic Video]

Hello Flight Sim Fans!

“It is time for the Transall to live a second life in Flight Simulator 2020”

• Azurpoly

And what a second life this tough old bird is living, Azurpoly have really brought this aircraft back to life in stunning detail. It honestly flies like a dream and can even land on beaches!

Noticed there isn’t much about this aircraft at the minute, Into The Blue Simulations and AVAngel have both reviews this aircraft but not much else is being shown. I’ve popped all the relevant links in the video description along with Azurpoly social media and website link.

If you enjoy this Cinematic Video then head to my channel for more, give the video a massive like and please subscribe to the channel for more Flight Simulator & Aviation Content.

Enjoy.

Bryan
Practically Geek

2 Likes

Morning all - just completed a flight and cannot understand why the aircraft does not respond to ANY heading change in either the EFB or my controls. AP_HDG_HOLD lights up Heading Sel in plane, second push moves light to Heading Hold. But again, plane does not move. In EFB moving heading - or + ALSO does not get plane to move.

In EFB, HDG is “on” when I first hit AP_HDG_HOLD, changes to off if I hit again and move light to “Heading Hold”. Completely lost here as to what is happening. Marketplace buy, all other bindings and controls in AP work. Thanks!

“HDG HOLD” holds the current heading.
“HDG SEL” will hold the heading that’s adjusted by heading bug on the EHSI (or EFB).

See manual p.71 https://azurpolygroup.com/wp-content/uploads/package/AzurPolyC160ManualRev13.pdf

By the way, the C160 thread is here