Tree Stands

… or rather, trees IN the stands.

Yeah, ASOBO really has to do something about the number and size of trees. Right now, it’s ridiculous… trees growing on streets/highways, trees interfering with buildings, too many/too big/wrong tree type on residential streets, etc.

Here’s the main stadium in San Diego, CA… where MSFS trees are reclaiming the area…

1 Like

LMAO Like I said in another post… “I am Legend”. Just think of it like you are the only one flying around in that movie world :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe you should file a bug report then. I’m not sure if the devs monitor the screenshot gallery for game bugs.

On the other hand, this is probably what stadiums will look like in the real world after the next Covid shutdown so they’re probably just ahead of time.

2 Likes

Yes. Ever since 2 updates ago, I have been flying around with so many ‘World’ attributes turned way down or off in order to get smooth flight, I was feelin kinda lonely. When you mentioned that movie it hit me that that is how I have been feeling…like in a post apocalyptic world. Kinda as if I was the last man on earth. Depressing.

Well, the Chargers are playing in LA now. I guess that nobody has been maintaining the place since they left. :slight_smile: In all seriousness though, that is something that needs to be fixed. In Philadelphia PA there is a tree growing up out of the USS New Jersey on the Camden waterfront. It actually would be nice if they would replace it, and the other Iowa class battleships that are museums, with the USS Missouri model that was created for Pearl Harbor with the last USA World Update. All four of the Iowa class battleships were essentially identical so it would be pretty easy to just put the model in place of the photogrammetry created version of the USS New Jersey currently in the MSFS program and it wouldn’t look out of place.

1 Like