Trees in ORBX LOWI

Hi there,

I must be missing out on something.
I purchased the ORBX LOWI yesterday and deleted the Asobo one in the content manager and restarted MSFS again.
Still there are a lot of trees between the runway and taxiways who shouldnt be there
I wonder how i can remove these or solve this problem

LOWI 1|690x388 !

LOWI 2|690x388

Hello,

Same problem here …

Solved the problem.
Signed out in MSFS and signed in again in X box life account.
Guess what… problem sol

ved

I’m pretty sure you shouldn’t have to delete the default airport, that could also result in unexpected behaviour.

After purchase orbx one, you immediatly delete the Asobo lowi in the content manager. After a (maybe unnessecery) restart of msfs, it should run without difficulties.

Hello, happy new year

I do all of these things… but nothing changes at my LOWI.

MfG

Well, if deleting asobo lowi doesnt work, re log in xbox account doesnt work, there are 2 ootions left: delete community folder, reinstal msfs again. The last one i did because of many issues and it runs ok now, despite of know bugs like the piramides. But no issues with lowi now

Okay thanks for the fast awnser.

So reinstal MSFS… i take so long xD but maybe a good idea
so i can install the MSFS on my new empty ssd

sounds like a plan… if you ave installed stuff in your com folder. just copy it to the drive and re intergrate it later. for me i just have the marketplace items installed, beside some liveries from the famous mega pack and the fbw a320

Yeah true …

The most airports is on the Marketplace… yeah just a few on ORBX

Thanks for the tipps…

well i hope this works for you! take care and let me now if it worked out. MY mountains were also affected by this all and looked much better after reinstall.

Sooo…it works no trees at the airport.

I think to reinstall MSFS was a very good idea, on Ultra my performance is better, no crashes by loading big airports.

ouput is very nice .

ah… now i install ORBX LOWI and the Trees are back…

Delete Asobo one in content manager and you should be fine. I had floating lights as well before the asobo removal. Tgey disappeared after. Just make sure you start msfs after the deleted asobo lowi airport

…so i delet everthing i got no airport on LOWI … i install only ORBX an the trees always there :smiley:

or what u mean with Asobo one?
you mean the Asobo LOWI senery?

Correct, just delete the only asobo lowi in content manager

i fix it … it was much easyer… restart x-Box gaming new … finish… -.-

but thank you very much for you help… :slight_smile:

No problem, iam glad i could help and most important that it is fixed! Take care and enjoy!

I think i also need some help or advice for Orbx LOWI.

You see the Trees in front of the Runway ?
I am sure they are not there in real ???

What can i do ?
Stock LOWI is deinstalled.

Matthias