Trees in the EDDL building!

Recently noticed that there are trees in the EDDL airport building and sticking out at the top. That wasn’t the case before, even with the JustSim version. aggravating. Still have the 1.26… version of MSFS not participating in the beta. Will these trees go away again with the new version, or what can I do and who else has it? thanks in advance

Did you disable all of your addons from the content manager and your community folder?

Yes, I’m completely empty

1 Like

Does none of you have the problems in EDDL? Where are the German pilots? Because it definitely hadn’t been before, whether it was because of SU9 back then, I have no idea. Hopefully it will be gone with SU10. Maybe one of the beta testers can see if it’s gone in EDDL. Thanks in advance!
Also I noticed when I’m in DEV mode I have trees on the Rwy in LGRP Rhodes and trees on the meadows between Taxiway and RWY in Weeze EDLV. And when I turn off DEV mode and let the scene reload, the trees are gone.
How can that be? However, this has nothing to do with the EDDL tree problem. The trees are always there.