Trinidad TB-21GT FIRST FLY Review (Sep21)

Here’s my review of the Trinidad Aircraft available for purchase on the marketplace for 20.99

If you would like any quick reviews doing on aircraft before you buy please send me a DM.

H145 Coming Tomorrow.

Mr 305.

Thanks. Would be nice if you could be a little more specific about the pros and cons in the end of your review. It’s all a little vague. A definite conclusion about what’s good and what isn’t would go a long way. Since this aircraft and the Spitfire have been around for msny months, there’s no shortage of reviews. So you might want to concentrate on something more current like the Vought Crusader or the Caproni C22

2 Likes

Thanks for feedback. I’ll endeavor to get these points in, I try to be as laid back as possible. :slight_smile:

You’re right there. The dev in this case has a very good reputation from previous sims. He published the Trinidad a little too soon maybe and it took him a while to get to grips with MSFS, but I think he has proven that he’s dedicated to providing a good product.

Yeah – you’re not rewarding shoddy development in this case. More like subsidizing a course in MSFS mod development. The developer does have a slight tendency to jump to the conclusion that Problem X is an SDK issue (i.e. Asobo’s fault) when sometimes it’s just that he doesn’t know how to do a particular thing in the new structures and coding, but he learns quick, is open to advice from other people about what he’s doing incorrectly, and has fixed just about all of the major issues from the original release. There’s also a freeware mod that fine tunes the flight model to make it closer to real life; with that added on, the Trinidad is a very nice flying tourer.

1 Like

Bill is certainly a character! :smiley: But also a sweet, smart, and open little old man :smiley: The progress he’s made in such a short time is pretty impressive!

2 Likes

Caproni C22 :sunglasses::muscle: with a terrible landing :rofl::100::sunglasses:

and also terribly off topic lol

2 Likes