Trouble verifying Discord account

Hi. Can anyone help please. I received a message from altdentifier saying i needed to verify my account before i can join the server on flightsim. I follow the instructions but it says cannot verify as your account has been flagged as suspicious.

1 Like

Hi @squidger1234,
Could you check your Discord now? :wink:

I have exactly the same issue. I contacted discord & altentifier and they said there was nothing they could do. I then contacted xbox support to get them to check my xbox account. Xbox support said there was nothing wrong with my account and that I should go back to discord/altdentifier.
When I went back to discord they said it was nothing to do with them. When I went back to altdentifier that were rude and abusive and insisted that my xbox account is suspicious, but refused to say why and refused to help. Can anybody here help resolve this issue? One of the main reasons I purchased flight simulator was so I could enjoy the online multiplayer aspects of the game and to joint in with the live events.

Hi @PilotJason2437!
After checking your Discord, your problem is different from the OP of this topic.
When you joined the MSFS Discord forum, there is a verification you skipped that the Discord bot sent you. After not responding to it, it kicked you.

You should have received a Direct Message on how to verify. This message would have also been from ā€œBOTā€.

However, since you where kicked from the server, all you have to do is re-join. A kick isnā€™t a ban. :wink:

No that was not the issue, it is an issue with altdentifier. Please see attached screenshot:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Atz4blWhVtC9hO93Bc5hegUKJmlTOg

Sent you PM.

I am having exactly the same problem and resultant screen. I donā€™t own an Xbox, so donā€™t have an Xbox account, and no other verification options are presented so how am I supposed to pass this step?

Hello, Iā€™m an admin on the MSFS Discord server. Could you give me your Discord username? Additionally, do you have the simulator?

Thanks for looking in to this.

My Discord name is RESETMCPALT. It also has a #7951 at the end sometimes if thatā€™s any help.

And yes I have had Flight Simulator 2020 (Steam edition) for about 3 weeks now and use it regularly.

Thanks!

Iā€™m asking because you should have one to access the sim. Could you check again? It is possible that your Xbox account isnā€™t linked to your Discord account.

Well I am, and have been since I installed it, signed into the Sim under RESETMCPALT.

How do I link my Discord account to my Xbox account, if thatā€™s what it is?

In Discord, click on the little cogwheel in the lower left next to your name, and then go to Connections: image

Thanks. Did that and Xbox wasnā€™t connected, so I have connected it now.

Unfortunately, it didnā€™t change my ability to verify my account. It still says ā€œYour Xbox account is currently not eligible for verificationā€ when I click on Xbox method to verify and go through the MS account sign in window successfully.

1 Like

No worries, Iā€™ll verify you manually.

Thank you.

Now you should have access. Sorry about that!

Seems to be working now. Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Iā€™d appreciate any help getting in as well. Same exact problem. XBox is linked in discord connection, I have MS Flight Sim, etc. My discord is murrake#8756. I noticed that the folks in this thread all have a ā€˜#ā€™ in their discord. Could that be the issue with the automated verification?

Any help would be appreciated.

K

Hi there!

Iā€™m an admin on the Discord server and I have just manually bypassed you. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Wow, you are fast. Much appreciated! -K

1 Like