Trying to eliminate engine throttle cut off on takeoff

I have an alienware laptop with a GTX 1070 gpu. I use the X-56 throttle and joystick. On takeoff roll what will happen is a part way down the runway the throttles will cut off. the things I have done so far to prevent this are… 1. Turn Video settings down to low. Turn off Auto Throttle. Turn off auto braking, Turn off all flight assists… Can you please suggest anything else. Also when on final, everything is going ok and then the throttle will cut off on its own. It’s very consistent. Please help… I have been using MSFS since the early 1990s…

Hi @WIRigDriver ,

We’ve moved your topic into the User Support Hub.

The Bug Reporting Hub is for posting suspected or confirmed bugs that other users are able to reproduce without duplicating an existing bug report. Using the template or providing all the relevant information about your bug and sim setup is required in order to provide valuable information, feedback, and replication steps to our test team.

If you are not sure if your issue is a bug or need further input from the community, please use the User Support Hub category. If the community can replicate your issue, first search the Bug category to see if there’s an existing topic. If it already exists, contribute to that report. Duplicate bug reports will be closed.

If you believe it is a new report and no duplicate exists, then create a new bug topic using the provided topic template.

All issues caused by or involving third-party addons/mods should be reported to the third-party developer. Assure that no addons/mods are used when reporting issues in Bug Reports.

Is this happening on all planes or are you flying something specific?

I was able to turn off AI and Auto throttle and get airplanes to finally not cut power like they were doing. I don’t know specifically which switch was the one that made it work in the end, but for right now its working. thanks