TU-134 by KAI 31

Now it is clear.

I will clarify. News on the project stopped, about eight months ago, due to the large-scale Russian invasion of Ukraine. And almost immediately, the fact of a pirate attack on the project with the placement on pirated resources of a partially hacked copy of the model for P3D v4 / v5, still under false accusations, with false forgery of authorship and insults addressed to me.

I was the main source of funds through which the existence of the project was carried out, as well as the carrier of all reliable information, technical support based on direct communication with users, only through which it is possible to fully study, understand and truly learn how to fly a model almost like a real one prototype, getting maximum pleasure, then everything invested in the project was stolen and destroyed, dividing me from it and depriving me of the possibility of even the minimum compensation invested for 7 years. For the entire time, receipts from the support of acquired developments and donations amounted to 0.1% of the invested funds. There is no need to talk about the time and everything on which the existence of a truly international honest and open project was based, since the ‘people’s’ thieves, murderers and scammers hiding behind the word ‘pirates’ did everything to make their ‘people’ more important, and their activities was more needed. The society that could rebuff and oppose them, together with those who make and develop projects and works for them and would worry about their future with its development, did nothing. Therefore, from the very beginning of the project, I said that the project would stop and possibly even close if pirates attacked it, not to mention the amount of information, direct interactive maximum communication and openness.

After all this, due to hostilities, equipment, data and information for the entire time of work were almost destroyed, and with great difficulty I managed to restore almost everything to the stage of 50% readiness for release at the time of February 24th and for the time being I manage to save all this for those who really understands and is interested in this and for the future which directly depends on all of us.

Despite everything that happens, I rarely, but manage to find time to continue doing something according to the MSFS model, to communicate with those who contact me, and I try.

Don’t blame me if I can’t always answer right away, it’s not always possible. And maybe I am a little wordy, but understand me correctly, this is not emotion, this is the need to give as complete information as possible and the details are very important.
Thank you for showing interest in my work.

Since we’re on a public thread right now, let me add.

If anyone is interested in extended details or information on the project, I ask you to contact me personally by mail kai31@ukr.net, in any convenient language and at any convenient time, I will help with everything in my power and authority, as always.

‘The progress of aviation is ensured by the collective labor of people … Aviation is a battering ram that breaks through the wall of ignorance …’. (c) A. N. Tupolev

Let there be peace and a just civilized common future, which we ourselves will create with goodness. Peaceful, clear skies.

Sincerely yours, Aleкsey.

25 Likes