Tuesday’s World Update II : United States (Update #7)

When will this update be available?

end of the day normally.

Last couple of patches have dropped about 5pm UK time so about midday US East Coast

1 Like

Well, as far as I am concerned the day has already ended here. So bring it up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not sure where you are so currently it is 1215 UK time and the last update arrived at 1600 so wherever you are, add about 4 hours to the time currently.

Of course these things can be delayed …

It’s tomorrow already in here Kiribati.

-eelis-

19 Likes

Great memories <3

:roll_eyes:

Yes…graphics will be down graded again. Asobo has nothing better to do than create disappointment in the community.

16 Likes

OK we wait with impatience and congratulationfor your works

Tuesday’s World Update doesn’t really make sense since in Australia is already almost Wednesday. We should start talking to each other by using UTC Time…

4 Likes

For we reglage at new

Compared to most of the rest of the world the USA is always behind the times… By at least 6 hours if you are in Europe :wink: (JOKE… Keep your panties on :wink: )
Oh and good morning America :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Good morning to you too! Yeah behind the times in some things, but leaders in other things…for example, we now make the best beer in the world, and since the 1970’s make the best wine in the world, so there’s that. LOL.

Based on Microsoft’s location I would always expect release times / dates to be based Pacific time. They do need to be at work in order to release and support it after all

1 Like

Now that’s fighting talk to the Brits (beer) and the French/Germans (wine) :wink:
And I prefer to pick a six string :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Best beer in the world? Come to the UK and visit Yorkshire … you haven’t lived until you drink Real Ale. Visit Theakston brewery, you can get drunk on their tour :slight_smile:

5 Likes

As a Belgian, lol

As someone who’s living next to France, lol

3 Likes

As a Canadian, lol @ the beer. That said though, California wine and Niagara wine has a leg up on French in imho :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I’m not American (I’m from the UK), so this isn’t me being biased. If you’re talking about ■■■■■■ commercial beer, then yeah I guess the “lol” is deserved. But the USA is up there with the best in the world when it comes to proper craft beer and ale. They have world leading breweries such as Hill Farmstead, Russian River, and 3 Floyds. Those are just a few off the top of my head, but there’s hundreds more. I’d rate American beer probably only second to Belgium at the moment, Canada is up there at the top as well, and so is our British ale

3 Likes

It’s Asobo though, not Microsoft. Asobo are based in France.

Updates always come between 4-5pm UTC

5 Likes