Tulsa OK (KTUL) obstruction on rwy 26

Shortly after acceleration, plane crashes into unseen obstruction. (Suspect cloaked Romulan ship). Have video of crash but don’t know how to attached it or even if possible to attch vids. Flying Cessna Citation Longitude.

2 Likes

Yes, I JUST experienced that taking off from Tulsa to Topeka….

I flew out of Tulsa yesterday, same runway (26) and did not experience that….What happened since yesterday?

For video I just upload to YouTube, then link to the post here.

You may have hit one of the cracks in the earth that show up sometimes. It is caused by hitting an uneven section of the runway.

Here’s another example of it. I have run into that landing in the dark at KPDX and wondered what I hit.

Unfortunately this has been an issue for MSFS2020 for a long time! Terrain and as a result airports not loading up properly! Hope they fix this. I experience this a lot at Iranian Airports. But almost always after the 2nd leg of flight not the first. I can see the terrain loading up in front of my eyes and a lot of times it just causes crash or landing on dirt …

KOAK has one of those at the start of RWY 30 for me every time I fly out of there.

Even funnier is when you run into a taxiway with a big hill, so the changes in heights are connected. I had to put the TMB into 4-wheel drive once to get up the ramp.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.