Turtle Beach Velocity One Questions

Not sure if this has been answered already,but looking for a yoke+throttle to replace my current Logitech and was looking at the TB velocity one yoke. I was just wondering whether anybody knew the maximum desk thickness and whether I can use the throttle standalone with my thrustmaster airbus joystick? Thanks.

Appears to be a little bit under three inches.

No, throttle is not stand-alone. It must be connected to the TB yoke.

As @BigCow74 said above you must connect the TBV1 throttle to the TB yoke, however, I did not find that to be a problem. I have a small table that I mounted the TBV1 yoke and throttle body on and just to the right I have my Logitech X56 joystick mounted. When I fly fighter jets, I grip the joystick with my right hand which then allows me to work the TBV1 throttle body with my left hand. When I fly GA or airliners, I just shift myself a little to the left and can then work the yoke with either hand and the throttle body with my right hand. If you are right handed it’s fairly natural.

Edit: if you are seriously considering the TBV1 then I would recommend you do your research with regards to the yoke. Many have complained about the center point not being very smooth (including myself). There are many YouTube videos out there and given the many great features and price point, I found that I can live with it.