Two windsocks each side at LVFR KSAN

I have two windsocks each side at LVFR KSAN. At the western runway end they are about 10 feet apart and on the eastern 1 runway entry. They are also showing the opposite wind direction even 10 feet apart.

1 Like

That’s fairly common I think. You can log a Zendesk ticket about this so that it is officially logged.

if your talking about the LatinVFR Addon, then you may want to test if its that before reporting this to MS
i couldnt find any update info so i cant tell when they last updated that scenery or even when it was released
have you tried Without that Addon scenery installed (or better without Any addons)?

1 Like

If the LatinVFR product is not properly excluding the KSAN windsocks, then I don’t think Zendesk can help them.

1 Like

Also the last time I landed there, the ILS Freqs for 27/9 were reversed.

1 Like

I have no such experience with LVFR’s KSAN.

even 3 on the other side

Yes, I have two windsocks too. The addon is in need of lots of love to bring to standard. The pavement also has many cliffs to fall off of on your taxi out. Some strange window textures / anomalies with DX12. The massive orbs that are hold short lights… Old textures, bad interiros or none altogether (doesn’t bother me really as long as the night lighting is somewhat convincing- this is on the lower end of somewhat) Still the addon is far superior to anything default. I messaged on their forum about most of these items many months ago. They responded quickly and stated they have a whole team working on updating these older airports, including KSAN. Then again they have their hands in everyhting now so I’m pretty sure this has been put to the side. Hopefully not.

2 Likes

I noticed the DX12 issue (ground textures) happening in several airports, even default or “bespoke” airports.
As for KSAN? I’ve had this since release and even though some of the textures are outdated, it still has slower performance.
The issue with two windsocks has been around too long. Kind of drives me crazy haha

1 Like