UFO over Brussels

Just did a flight from LIRF to EBBR with a beautiful sunset approach and while my passengers were deboarding I encountered a very untypical aircraft hovering above the airport. It was moving very slowly and after a few minutes it disappeared.

Couldn’t believe my eyes :laughing: Has anyone else seen this before? Is it an easter egg in some addon or in MSFS itself?

6 Likes

Aliens subscribed Live Gold?
I think they are with us :smile:

2 Likes

Sim Update 9 broke so many things that even aliens have come to check it out now.

16 Likes

Looks like it is indeed based on the Belgium wave of a few years ago. One picture did show that triangular machine.

2 Likes

We are not alone.

Say “Hi” to Elvis.

2 Likes

They visited but decided to not stay. They found no intelligent life on this planet.

6 Likes

My bad, I forgot to close the worm hole on my out. Won’t happen again boss.

1 Like

Maybe a Top Gun Maverick dev or tester forgot to switch multi player off? Looks like a stealth plane to me.
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
What a remarkable find.

Didn’t have multiplayer on myself, just live traffic (there was no ATC communication with this object though :smiley: ). That’s what made it even more mysterious.

2 Likes

What is even more mysterious is I saw it as I landed, real time with FS traffic on. When I stopped and went to find it again, it had disappeared!

saw it like 4-5 months ago over aerosoft EBBR, idk if it is airport-related…

So weird i just read this thread then went flying over Edinburgh and saw this

2 Likes