UK simmers where you at?!

Hi i’m from Essex, but i’m mainly flying in more… exotic locations lol.

same here.

Derbyshire here!

Cool, please all add me :wink:

Warrington - North West

1 Like

EGNX home base gang :wink:

1 Like

Enjoying Southampton … until I switched to real weather! Hope we get some more photogrammetry soon. Generally impressed how good the autogen is overall (turning a blind eye to blocks of flats where large agricultural buildings should be…)

1 Like

Isle of Wight based here.

Scotland here but originally from Manchester. Mostly fly UK and northern Europe.

No, emirates looks like a block of flats with a private garden in the middle. What was Highbury stadium doesn’t look to bad.

Woking, Surrey here. My first flight sim since the mid 90s (F15 Strike Eagle from Microprose) and my first GA sim since Psion Flight Simultor for the ZX Spectrum in 1982 :grin:

I’m loving it. Addicted to the bush trips. I hope theres’ more on the way, and even better I hope we can create and share our own at some point.

Southampton here :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Definitely. GA or commercial?

You can.
There were around 20+ other live players around Heathrow yesterday

Snap, North Nottingham here.
Learning the basics again.

Feel free to add me.

1 Like

Dagenham born, now living in Sittingbourne… work in London.

Add me anyone for some UK flying :slight_smile:

1 Like

Suffolk here, mainly fly jets, looking for flying buddies.

In a bit more of a GA phase right now. Will definitely try out commercial once I get my x52 come through. Mind if I add you for a Peak District flyover one day? :grin:

So, just making an assumption from your ID, do/did you play for Worksop, North Notts or Newark HC?

Don’t worry, your answer will have no effect on how or whether I speak to you in the future :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Edit: Oh noes, I missed Mansfield. nm :slight_smile:

It’s about Ice Hockey. :wink:

Is there a Discord for the UK guy s at all? I’m struggling more greatly than I expected and so thought it’d be nice to talk with others.