UK simmers where you at?!

Dude I work in rainham off of the A13 and live near Romford. IV not even gone exploring in the UK yet in the SIM though.

Kind of shows how old the Bing Maps data is.

1 Like

I noticed that - one of my first flights - also the piers have drowned !! You can just see the end of them.
Same happened to the 2d version of bridges even a 360 ft high one like ā€˜ourā€™ Forth Bridge (see photo on my post)

Middle England - Between Peterborough and Norfolk.

Flying all over the globe when the fancy takes me, but mostly focusing on traversing the UK at present.

Happy to join any multiplayer sessions :slight_smile:

Norwich lad checking in, letā€™s be 'avin you! Blew my mind flying out of EGSH and over to my house. Absolutely loving it!

Nottingham here, near the airfieldā€¦ and East Mids for the big birdsā€¦

Do you accept resident in the UK from the former colonies? Keen to make some friends. From London, EGLF is my home base for now.

Somerset here, How Be On :joy:

Added you in game

Iā€™m right next to EGKC in (not so) sunny Sussex

Which way, The Radley or Bickenhill?

Solihull. Fly out of Wellesbourne. EGBW.

The Vulcan is not there :disappointed:

Bolton, Lancs simmer here.

Circumnavigated [IFR] the globe east to west and north to south many times in the Mooney under MSFSX and P3d over the years.

I will be confining myself to local short familiarisation flights until the Saitek panels issue [and 1 or 2 other issues] is resolved.

When the time is right I will start another circumnavigation. But this time the scenery is good enough to go fully VFR.

Happy days.

Iā€™m from a little village in the northwest called Parbold, not far from Wigan.

No fixed airport for departure. Love trying different places around the world :blush:

2 Likes

South west, fly out of bristol or exeter mainly to london airports at the moment

Waterloo calling in hereā€¦ no real base but find myself often in Rochester, Biggin or Lee on Solent!

im up for a flight if anyone wants to do any tonight

Been watching this topic for a while but not posted yet as i am a honorary member of the CTD group and canā€™t fly predictably for any length of time if at all. I am in West London not too far from EGLL (Heathrow) but mainly try to fly GA out of Booker (Wycome Air Park) Itā€™s mainly takeoffs which i have done hundreds but donā€™t usually get as far as the landing.

Then weā€™ll hope to see you in the air next week, after the patch has dropped. :slight_smile:

Forgive my ignorance. CTD group?

The unfortunate owners who get repeated Crashes To Desktop