UK2000 Airports or other recommendations for Xbox

As it’s sale time I was considering a new UK airport for XboxX. As there is so much going on at the moment with SU15 I would appreciate any recommendations. Not to bothered about inside but airside is more important to me.:+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I can highly recommend the folllowing

Glasgow EGPF
Luton - EGGW (Needs the carpark that burnt down last year removing)
Bristol - EDDG
Cardiff - EGFF

UK2000 Scenery airports are FPS friendly and they have always kept them updated.

1 Like

My plan is to replicate some domestic UK flights in the new A320 V2 when it comes out with SU15 as I don’t have the time to do longer flights and it would be good to fly from better rendered airports but the clock is ticking on the spring sale :+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Do you have any UK third-party airports already?

Yes. Inibuilds Leeds Bradford. Some black screen and laggy
Pyreegue East Midlands. Some black screen and glitchy
UK2000 Carlisle. Not used much.

The top two work but can’t guarantee a faultless flight
on XboxX :+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Moved to Airports that is more appropriate.

UK2000’s sceneries are very stable but not the most detailed. I quite like Belfast City, it’s among the better ones.

IniBuilds’ Southampton is excellent on Xbox (Series X anyway). Others worth owning are Pyreegue’s other three UK airports (Glasgow, Edinburgh and Aldergrove), which again are flawless on console. Macco Sim’s Manchester is good too but showing its age a bit now. They also offer Birmingham but Pyreegue’s on top of that and his will no doubt be much better.

Finally, Ini’s Heathrow is decent but not perfect — as you can probably imagine, being such a whopping airport.

Only one to definitely avoid is Origami’s Gatwick, which is a port from an earlier sim and so isn’t properly optimised for MSFS.

1 Like

Don’t rate UK2000 Luton really. Texturing poor in several places and tower awful (not even glass).

We desperately need a better Gatwick for Console!