Unable to apply Saitek Throttle Quadrant application to Controls

Longtime user of Flight Simulator X but not for the past couple of years. Just upgraded computer system with Game Force package. Still using old Saitek Yoke, Rudder Pedals and Throttle Quadrant package. I understood this package was recognized by MSFS2020 when FS was downloaded to my PC. However the only control I appear to have is ailerons, brakes, rudder and horizontal stabilizer. In the control settings there is no section for Saitek Throttle Quadrant only mouse or joystick default settings. Any assistance in programming procedures in Control Settings would be really appreciated. Glad to be onboard. Cheers to all.

Hi Blue,

Unfortunately for Pilots flying with Saitek/ Logitech Throttle Quadrants it’s complicated, but do-able. Yokes and Pedals should work out the box.

Take a look at this thread here and make sure you’re comfortable editing the Registry in Windows before proceeding.

Do take care if “you go in” and be sure to Back things up before hand.

You need to have it all plugged in awhile before you load MSFS2020. It should work straight away.

1 Like

Ahh, if that’s the case Aqua, that’s good news and I’m glad to be corrected. My understanding is Yoke and Pedals are fine now but Throttle Quadrants (which plug in to the Yoke module via the 6/8 pin plug are still proving bothersome) still need the Registry hack.

Thanks Wazit and Aqua. I’m thinking I should remove MSFS 2020 and download again, but with my Saitek system plugged in, which was not the case in my first download, as I am not comfortable in trying the Registry hack. Perhaps it will work?

Hello,
I also use this pack saitek, indeed the throttle on din, is not recognized as a peripheral apart from the yoke, but it works very well, it is set in the section of the yoke, just that there is no photo.
all my throttle levers and buttons are assigned to a command. If yours doesn’t work at all, it’s not normal.

You shouldn’t remove MSFS 2020. Is you clock lighting up?

Hi Aqua,

No, the clock is not lighting up, but the yoke is working as mentioned previously.

Hi ImD,

Thanks for that info. I will now try and program the throttle through the yoke.

1 Like

I guess it must be recognized as a usb device, when you buy it alone.