Unable to click or change with the mouse

Ctrl-0 does not work for planes which make use of “Instrument View 10” e. g. Cessna Caravan EX. For me it worked fine with Textra Bonanza. I use an HP Reverb G2 V2.

Oculus Quest 2… same issue… turn off Dev Mode if you have that on… Ctrl + 0 did work for me.

+1 same issue since latest SU

Look for a “Legacy” input setting. I’m not home so I can’t say where that option is (maybe under controllers?) but I had the same issue. Fixed it.

1 Like

Doesn’t work for me, as it’s always been on legacy (for the aerosoft CRJ to work)

1 Like

two days ago I noticed a small Steam update for FS2020. Today I gave it a try and suddenly CTRL + 0 works! Not sure whether it was the small update but now I can interact with floating windows via mouse again!

I also had no response on mouse clicks on any switches, dials, or menus in VR (HTC Vive Pro).
Problems started with update 5 I think and I didn’t get around to a solution until now. Finally resolved it…
For me, clicking Auto Pilot (AP) ON then OFF again in VR actually worked to reset and returned some functionality of the mouse for various basic light switches, etc. (It seemed to be the only switch to respond to any mouse click. Others did nothing, or opened a control function dialogue box.)
Menus and windows still didn’t work though. Ctrl-0 then returned functionality to mouse clicks on these.
Finally, all is back to normal. Don’t know why it works, but it did for me. Weird issue. HTH Thanks to those who provided comments above to assist in the solution.

I’m having the same problem @ByeAndOut had in that I can interact with the cockpit controls, but not with the floating UI panels, which renders the game unusable in VR (I can’t see the instruments).

I got the game through the XBox app on PC rather than Steam, so I can’t follow his approach of getting a Steam update. I have updated my Oculus software to the latest version, but no joy. I’m using an Oculus Rift on Windows 11.

Same issue here. Can interact with the cockpit putting, but cannot interafct with the toolbar or pop up menus. Everything highlights when the mouse cursor passes over it, but then you can’t click it. So you can’t move the menus around or close them or use the toolbar.
How the hell did they screw this up??

Aha, tried Ctrl+0 (on the main keyboard NOT the numeric keypad) and it’s worked for me (Oculus Rift)

And… in my excitement I dropped my Rift and cracked one of the screens. FFS

Hello everyone, this is my first post here - I just bought a VR helmet, mainly for MFS. Same issue here (I can interact with cockpit gauges, but no ‘click’ on the panels) - Reverb G2 and MFS via Steam… kinda frustrating :confused:

Moderator Edit:
Hello, since the last update, the mouse pointer disappears as soon as I put on the REVERB G2 headset and the floating windows remain in the middle of the view. Unable to move it. Control + 0 only rotates the view 90°

Bonjour, depuis la dernière MAJ, le pointeur de la souris disparait dès que je mets le casque REVERB G2 et les fenêtres flottantes restent au milieu de la vue. Impossible de la déplacer. Control + 0 ne fait que tourner la vue de 90°

I can interact with the menus once I hit Ctrl+0 but I can’t interact with any of the controls. They turn blue when I hover over them but do nothing when I click them. I’ve also tried with my VR controllers, but they don’t do anything either. If it weren’t for my button box, I wouldn’t be able to fly at all.
This started with the last update. It’s been weeks now without a peep from Asobo or MS.

1 Like

As stated above, this is where clicking the Auto Pilot (AP) button on off worked for me. I’m not inexperienced with FS and my problem wasn’t that the aircraft was “just on Auto Pilot”. Somehow, this issue was actually reset something in the mouse control configs, via that onscreen VR button.

Does it work if you use a keyboard number row Crtl+ 0 instead and not Ctrl + numberpad 0?

In my opinion there are two possible solutions:

a) Pressing the key combination Ctrl+0 (in my opinion, the combinations Ctrl+1 to Ctrl+9 also work). For some, the menu could then be used permanently with the mouse.
With me the operation worked then only once. Afterwards the same problem was there again, until pressing Ctrl+0 again. In addition the seat position shifts then likewise.

b) Setting in the Sim menu “General options”, “Camera” “Home cockpit mode”=“ON”.

After that I could use the menu permanently.
Unfortunately, you then catch other problems, such as the seat position, which is then sometimes not correct.
Also, at times I could no longer start or end the VR mode via a key combination. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.
Remedy: You can start and end the VR mode in the main menu.

I have the same problem (also REVERB G2) since the last update.

This is a joke. How can they leave their customers “grounded” for weeks with no clear timeline to solve the issue. It’s ridiculous.

Try a right-click on the mouse when the left-click doesn’t work. It does a quick zoom but may also restore function… YMMV