Unable to go into reverse in ATR with Honeycomb Bravo

Dear all,

i am not being able to go into reverse thrust with the ATR by using the Honeycomb Bravo throttle.

there is a very useful guide provided by Marc from SimHanger but although i am following all steps provided in this tutorial, i cannot go into reverse thrust.

I would like to share some screenshots showing my current settings

the only way i can see the the levers go into reverse (also in the PDF i can se the REV-REV) is by clicking the “throttle hardware has a reverser axis” in the tablet settings but as soon i do this the idle position in my Honeycomb turns suddenly into reserve!

i appreciate any support. Thank you!

@FelipeTurbay,
We ask that all members not use General Discussion for help, troubleshooting, bug reports, or advice questions. Your topic has been moved to a subcategory of General Discussion & Community Support.

1 Like

Make sure you follow his guide to a T. If I remember correctly you have to go back to the throttle cut assignment and make sure “on release” is selected since it won’t stick unless you save it “on press” first then go back and change it.

thanks analogsith, this is checked as well, is still not working…

i also look for the latest driver for Honeycomb and i just installed the V2100 which is the latest but the throttle decrease bottom does not seems to work at all

by using the F2 key in the keyboard i should get into reserve thrust right? this is also not working for me…

Check to see if you have those assigned to something else simultaneously?

Same issue here. I just cannot make the reverse work. I don’t understand what’s going on. No double assignment.

Thanks I checked that and I did not have any double bindings

Also using the honeycomb bravo?

I have noticed that since the ATR update that the throttles do not drop down below the detent and the reverser tabs no longer move. However, reverse thrust stil works, but is not controlable.

Yes also using the Bravo.

I’ve flown the ATR a couple of times since the update and for me everything has been ok so far. I’ll try another flight tomorrow.

The reverser animation also does not actuate visually using the mouse/controller in cockpit. F1 and F2 work as intended, but similarly there’s no reverse tab or throttle movement below the idle position.

If you go to Mark’s SimHanger on Youtube, you’ll find comments going back though the last 4 days that highlight this new problem. He’s aware and looking into it.

I just cleared all of Mark’s throttle button settings and instead assigned button 25 and 26 to ‘Toggle Throttle Reverse Thrust’. Works fine. Give it a try. I guess they may have simplified it for Xbox users.

That doesn’t work for me. Why oh why can’t Asobo complete an update without breaking something that worked fine previously.

For the Bravo, this only “kind of” works. Moving the throttles into the reverse range (aka buttons 24 and 25) just “toggles” the thrust reverse on. You can see the TR locks move up. But, this still requires advancing the throttles forward (which the animated throttles then move backwards). Too bad the “decrease throttle” doesn’t work anymore. :expressionless:

1 Like

This is kinda funny to me. Same with the DC-6 behavior - map Toggle Reverse Thrust, then you need to move them forward, but the animation moves them backwards.

Reason it’s funny is because before I knew how reverse thrust worked in a turbofan aircraft, I thought this was exactly how it was in real life - move the throttles into the reverse detent, and then move them up to spool the engines up in reverse.

I was so disappointed when I found out real-life aircraft don’t require that muscle, that beefy push forward to slow down. I totally had it backwards but I’m having a blast flying these aircraft (ATR and DC-6) that force you to do it the wrong way, because in my head this always seemed so cool :joy:

1 Like

I wonder how was your flight? did the reverser worked with the Bravo?