Unable to pan world map (using a mouse) since SU7

Fixed for me. thanks!

keep calm and read above. Annoying, but easy fix

1 Like

Just temporarily switching to the default profile works as well, I intend to keep my custom one until there is a fix :wink:

thanks sam just posted and didnā€™t see yours.

steve

default mouse profile enables panning again but then you loose the settings you had on your mouse, not really an ideal fix in my case.

edit: I was wrong, changing to default mouse and then edit it again does fix the problem and keeps your preferred bindingsā€¦ Nice!

2 Likes

I can move around and stuff but i cant select any plane or anything.

2 Likes

Can everyone still grab the map with the mouse to spin it around.i canā€™t do that anymore and wondering if i touched a key by mistake and switched that off
thanks
steve

FIX - reset your mouse control to the default profile
controls ā†’ preset manager ā†’ mouse ā†’ reset to defaults

1 Like

Please tag your post with #pc and/or #xbox.pc

Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version?Steam

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?No

Brief description of the issue:Main menu world view does not rotate

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:Open program to begin flight planning

PC specs and/or peripheral set up of relevant:Windows 10 ,

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:Nov 18th update

World map:
With me the earth no longer rotates through the mouse. Regardless of whether DirectX11 or 12, it can no longer move, everything else under the world map works

World does not rotate in main menu for initial flight planning.

Reset your mouse to default in the controls page.

Release notes were updated in connection with this issue:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/game-of-the-year-edition-release-notes-1-21-13-0-sim-update-vii-now-available/472025

The release notes were updated to reflect that this is a known issue:

7 Likes

For me, the globe no longer turns either

1 Like

Thanks. This worked for me. By the bye, prior to this update my mouse was set to default. Thanks for the help.
BW

Seems I am getting used to zoom out and in to center certain areas. Double click also works to center a locationā€¦

The weird mouse issue I have is when I press the middle button to pan around the cockpit it moves my view to the left, over to the captainā€™s seat every time I try to pan

1 Like

deleted. Will follow advises above. Thanks

Delete ā€œmetarā€ mod.
edit
Unreal weather.

1 Like