Unrealistic Sun and Moon

Everything in Flight Simulator’s sky is pretty except these two things, they don’t look too bad, but they aren’t exactly like that. Attached images to compare how the sun would usually look during the day and the moon at night like in real life.

Both look like flat textures, I’ll say they need some tweaks.

The moon might play a role in making night vision a little easier with clear skies. Was doing a night flight just now but overstressed & crashed the airplane not really able to see my turn & I think I accidentally went overhead & flew straight down ,which caused overstress & crash immediately.

Now I was thinking it might be cool if the moon helped a bit there.
making the top of the plane slight blue/glossy when the moon is able to shine on it in clear skies
bit like this
Not sure if realistic though, if moon reflects much on top of plane with clear night,but would help out quite a bit.Its hard to find images for it,here is one with sun gloss (at dawn or sunset?)

Not sure about moon,maybe its more subtle ,blue gloss? Its hard to find top view images of real airborn planes/airbus at night to see it the moon reflects on top too with clear skies.