Upcoming EGNX by Pyreegue

Interesting observation. Please reach out on discord pyreegue#7777 if you can and send a few pictures if possible. Thanks

I’ll try to grab a photo when I’m next there. But the structures circled in bright green in this image are the portacabins that have been removed, leaving behind just flattened and withered grass and a few concrete slabs.

1 Like

Fixed the bus as promised

https://twitter.com/pyreegue/status/1650085964235132930?s=46&t=1lu_KEh8sZy49T8OjWSKiA

7 Likes

That bus pulling in at EMA’s bus station looks insane! I’m interested to know, though, whether this is part of the scenery or if it’s GSX working inside the scenery?

Absolutely stunning Mr Pyreegue but I’m sorry you’re just making me even more impatient if that’s possible…

1 Like

This is not connected to GSX in any way shape or form. Completely standalone SimObject driven by a script to pull up to the terminal, open the doors, wait, back up and drive away

3 Likes

Superb attention to detail. I can only hope this functions on Xbox too!

2 Likes

Really looking forward to this. For a long time this was my home airport and often fly out of it virtually. The previews look fantastic.

1 Like

10 Likes

Stop teasing us!! Please please when can we have it???
It really does look remarkable.

1 Like

It looks like the future most detailed scenery ever made for a flightsim.

RIP FPS I imagine.

Left-hand-drive Royal Mail trucks? Surely not?

Only kidding. You can add me to the list of peeps that can’t wait for this to be released. :slight_smile:

Have you seen NZA’s airports??

I own them all.

So far i havnt seen a developer come close as far as level of detail.

That’s your subjective opinion. From the bits I’ve seen on Twitter (animated flies around thrash bins etc.) this is going to be the new king. And btw. I think Pyreegue’s Glasgow and Edinburgh are the same level as NZA’s Christchuch which is phenomenal, no doubt about that.

I fell for it again :smiley: Fixed the bus, time to fix the truck :smiley:

1 Like

Appreciate your comment but this is not the place for heated discussions :slight_smile:

I’m sorry. We Brits are a bit unusual in our driving habits. :slight_smile: