Upcoming Freeware sound pack for the Aeroplane Heaven P-47D Razorback

Hi everybody,

It’s Matthias from FSVisions.nl :grinning:

As some of you maybe know i am the developer of some freeware sound packs for the HPG H135 and H145, also i was involved with the sound pack of the Payware HPG H145 itself.

I have a huge collection of self recorded warbird sounds incl lots of the P47D itself

I will release a freeware sound pack for this bird within one week, it will be a package with as much sounds as possible.

I keep you all updated as much as possible,

Greetings and happy flying everybody! :hugs:

Greetings

Matthias

5 Likes

Hi @MNPOSTEMA4699,

I’ve moved your topic to the Tools & Utilities category as your topic did not belong in the Sim Update 15 section of the forums. Please ensure you search for the correct category for your topics going forward.

Thanks
The MSFS Team

Why wouldn’t this be in the Aircraft category, given it’s directly related to the release of a 3rd party aircraft? Burying it in tools and utilities will mean a huge proportion of users will be unaware of the existence of this addon. Why not keep it with the info that it’s related too?

1 Like

Right. Category Aircraft would need subcategories Sound, Avionics, etc… This is all in Tools & Utilities now, which is defined as “This sub-category is for discussion of any tools or utilities you are using for Microsoft Flight Simulator.”

Edit: Liveries are in the Aircraft category, sounds could also be there.

2 Likes

Thanks mate! I was also surprised and disappointed myself.

Greetings

Matthias from FSVisions.nl

1 Like