- Added NeoPad
- Added failure events
Notes about Neopad :
- At first 3.6 launch, authorize Neofly when windows firewall asks, so you can use neopad.
- Install neopad.zip in the community folder
- You can use NeoPad on a tablet or phone or H135 ERB by using local address and port like : http://[localadress]:18081/
- In MSFS, moving the map with the mouse is a little buggy, use the mouse as a finger or click on the neopad sides.
- We are aware we can’t see Sar or waypoint banner in the NeoPad, we are working on it.
Notes about failure events :
When a failure is triggered you can randomly have a collision failure or debris failure :
- collision happens near takeoff or landing and can hit a lot of things : panels (airspeed, alt, compass, ect) trims, motors ect.
- debris happens while taxiing or on the runway : can hit gear, hydraulics, fuel tank leak, ect…
In both cases you should hear the sound and get some weird behaviour.