Update 7 external view yaw axis not working anymore

This setting seems to be broken now in VR and normal view. It just goes half around the plane. Anyone else seeing this?

Yes it is unplayable now, since 2 weeks I cannot use it anymore

I don’t use external view control with VR controllers or with my HOTAS and yoke, but it’s still very much okay with the mouse.

I moved the view in VR for this shot (by pressing the MMB when in external view) , then active paused and switched to the monitor to take the screenshot:

There is an yaw axis assignment in the FS2020 menu in short cuts that I assigned to one of my steering wheel button. That one seems to be broken as it just rotates half and then falls back.
Sorry if I have not been detailed enough.

I’ll see if I can test that - I generally don’t assign external view controls because I rarely use external views since I started flying in VR.

If your mouse is handy when you fly, try using it for the external view angles you want - it’s better than nothing.

I usually switch between external view and cockpit view in my VR with an assigned button. It’s nice to see the plane from outside once a while. Especially just a moment before touchdown. That is now taken away as I can’t rotate yaw axis anymore.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.