We are pleased to present the new 2023 update of CYMX Mirabel. Here are the main points covered so far:
Fixes and updates
- AFCAD (parking, signage, ramps, lighting).
- The textures of the taxis.
- The textures of some buildings.
- The location of certain objects (static planes, firefighting, maintenance and delivery vehicles).
- Lighting of buildings and aprons.
- Historical planes now in optional scenery.
- The fences of the restricted area.
- The more detailed texture of the facades of Fedex, Nolinor and Pratt&Whitney buildings.
- The texture of the engines of the A225 (historic aircraft).
- The texture of the B747sp from Pratt&Whitney.
- The texture of streets and parking lots.
- Street lights.
- Four new commercial buildings.
- An optional scenery of static aircraft.
- Nolinor’s B737 OWG.
- Lawn mower tractors.
- Characters on the aprons.
- Realistic obstacle lights on multiple buildings.
- A flashing red light on the top of the control tower.
- Planes at the FBO.
Original scenery : Jean-Pierre Fillion, Dominic Marier and Didier Puentes.
2023 update : Jean-Pierre Fillion and Dominic Marier
The works have been separated by authors for a greater autonomy of possible updates.
Unless otherwise specified, the original buildings of the 2020 scenery remain in place.
Happy flights to CYMX!