Update: JDs King Air 350i Improvement Mod Reworked

I remember to have read somewhere that the King Air 200 is very slow in bleeding air. I suppose that it is the same with the 350.

Any idea on the new release date for the Mod for the King air with Update 5?

I currently have the JDAir mods installed. I have really noticed ant problems so far either.

Curious if this mod unborks the King Air avionics, which have been reduced to gibberish after U5.

I use the GTN 750 on the KingAir, works really well.

You have or have not noticed?

I also use the GTN750. Works well but only seem to get it to work with the default liveries.

It seems the current mod is causing fuel gauge readout issues (fuel tanks no matter what setting). Just wondering if anyone else sees that same? Any news on a update to this great mod (until Update 5 broke it)?

I just wanna wait for the fixes with the next update, before investing time again in this mod. So I will look into it, after the next patch, which will come out most likely on 7th september.

2 Likes

Yes, same here

Hi there
I have been fighting this for a few days already and I give up, meaning a now reach a point where help is my only optionā€¦
I want to use GTN750 JDā€™s mod on MSFS King Air350i and make the pms50 gtn750 to show on the centre display of the cockpit.
I have several problems though:

• If I add the following folders to my Community folder, all displays are black:
    • ZZZ JD 00 MAIN - GTN750 ONLY
    • ZZZ JD GTN750 King Air 350i
  • Only adding all the folder from the zip ā€œJDs PMS GTN750 on Others Mod v0.16_uVDit.zipā€ I can get the aircraft to work -which folder is the key? I donā€™t knowā€¦
  • Also, when I manage to make it work, the pms50 only works on the pop-up window, is not integrated in the display. Not sure how to upload pics to show what I mean.

What am I doing wrong? What is the right process to make it work?

best

Kano

Hi, I did test it just a second ago and it still works for me. If all displays are black, there has to be interferences with other Navi Mods. If only my or the PMS50 mod is not working correctly, ONLY the center display should by BLACK or NOT SHOWING engine gauges. I dont touch the left nor right PFD. Please try again or make sure the following -

1. You donĀ“t have the NXI or G3000 or any other Navi mod installed.
  2. Use a standard King Air Asobo Livery, better deinstall all other King Air Livery for testing purposes.
  3. Just for Testing try the ZZZ JD 01 MAIN - GTN750 & GTN650 instead of the ZZZ JD 01 MAIN - GTN750 ONLY

You can contact me directly on my discord if you want. I makes me mad too, if my mod is not working on your King Air and I canĀ“t figure out why^^.

Kind Regards
JayDee

To those that are flying JDā€™s mod in Su6 with Bravo throttle quadrant.

The condition levers donā€™t appear to move all though I can hear the sound

I can manually move them with mouse though.

Is there an alternate to mixture 1 , mixture 2 that I need to set (i.e condition) or is it just a model bug in SU6 with the mod?

Cheers.