With the start of the Sim Update 14 beta this week, Xbox Series X|S Stability Testing has now concluded, and all participants in the Stability Testing group have been automatically updated to the new Sim Update 14 Beta. Thank you very much to everyone who participated—the data and telemetry we receive from players is incredibly valuable and will help us investigate and improve the stability on Xbox.
Moving forward, the Microsoft Flight Simulator – Stability Testing (Xbox) group will remain available in the Xbox Insider Hub on Xbox. When a Sim Update Beta is available, all participants in the Stability Testing group will automatically be updated to the current Sim Update Beta. When the Sim Update Beta concludes and the update is released to the public, the Stability Testing group will automatically receive a new Stability Testing update in the weeks following release.
NOTE: The decrease of performance/additional telemetry logging will not be active in the Stability Testing group during the Sim Update Beta. During the Sim Update Beta, participants in the Stability Testing group receive the same update participants in the Sim Update Beta group receive.
You can leave the Stability Testing group and return to the current public version at any time by following the instructions below.
How to Leave the Test:
If you wish to leave this test, please follow these instructions:
- On your Xbox console, launch the Xbox Insider Hub app.
- Navigate to Previews > Microsoft Flight Simulator Beta.
- Select Manage > Leave preview, then Continue when prompted.
- Restart your Xbox console (hold down the Xbox button and select Restart console from the power menu).
- Launch Microsoft Flight Simulator and you’ll be prompted with an update (about 3.5 GB) which will roll you back to the current public version (18.104.22.168).